Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I'm Back....Hopefully for good!

We'll I've been out of touch for some time now, but I am hoping that the drama of my life is at the least headed in the downward direction.

If you didn't know that my Father had passed away last April...well now you know.

I ended up being in charge of his Estate and all the chaos that comes with that responsibility. There are 5 siblings and a lot of craziness that comes with cleaning up a mess (even a smallish mess) from the loved ones who pass away.

Anyhow, on to more of a positive note.....

I am hoping to start right up where I left off. I want to pick up sponsors and start the winning streak once again.

CoffeMate was my first giveaway and I cannot tell you how much I enjoyed getting and giving away coupons towards free CoffeeMate creamer, yummy!

So...I hope you all will tune back in, because I want to begin a year of great giveaways and a whole lot of winning....

I look forward to talking to you all more and more!!!

1 comment:

Tracey McBride ~ Frugal Luxuries® said...

Welcome back Sarah! So glad things are clearing up with you and your family. So sorry about the loss of your Dad last year. Here's wishing a blessed, happy, healthy and abundant 2010 to you and yours.
Warmly,
Tracey
x0x