Wednesday, September 7, 2011

I'm Back.....

Well, I am so excited about the new school year: football, volleyball, basketball; Homecoming, prom, fall dances; cooler weather (I'm praying that it will continue to be in the 90s or cooler, since this is the hottest Summer on record) and possibly going back to school for me. I love the beginning of the school year because we get back on track and organized and I actually get a little free time for myself. I was very happy when school started, though my kids may not have had the same feeling of joy, and I am already enjoying the quiet before the evening storms.

I'd love to hear from some of my readers on how they are doing now that school has started. God has brought me to a place of peace inside after a few chaotic years and I am ready to share the joy with you all!!!

No comments: