Saturday, February 13, 2010

Sage and Savvy

Okay, I love sweets and I saw this on Sage and Savvy and had to pass it on.

Cinnabon Cupcakes

Posted: 12 Feb 2010 04:55 PM PST
I just heard some really "sweet" news--Cinnabon is now offering CUPCAKES!!!

After 25 years of making our world famous cinnamon roll, we're kicking off the next 25 years by introducing the world's best cupcake!

We brought back the creator of our famous Classic Roll to develop our new cupcake product line. And, after testing 556 different recipes, each one containing the same secret ingredient, we have created a high quality treat, well worthy of the Cinnabon name. Baked fresh daily, they're perfect for parties, gifts or any time you need to put a little frosting on your day. If you haven't seen Cinnabon Cupcakes just yet, they should be near you soon!

(I am having trouble copying the pictures, but you can go to Cinnabon and look at these scrumptious cupcakes)

Chocolate Passion

Cinnacake Classic

Vanilla Bliss 24-Carrot Cake

I can't wait to try them out!

To find a Cinnabon location near you, click here.

I received no monetary compensation for this post.

No comments: