Monday, March 30, 2009

Bionic Beauty: Beauty Tips

John Frieda’s new Root Awakening spray
by Bionic Beauty
Get ready for some MAJOR drugstore hair care love… My local Walgreens was having a dollar off sale on the new John Frieda Root Awakening hair care line. Instead of splurging for the whole line (I already have way too many shampoos in my shower), I just picked up the “Health Boosting Detangling Spray”.
This spray is da bomb as my peeps say. Well, actually they don’t, but however you describe greatness, this is it. Lift up your hair, spritz in towards the roots, comb or brush through and ta-da! Gorgeous body, freshened hair, softness, shine all in one. Granted, I have always been a fan of leave-in conditioners, but JF’s Root Awakening takes it to a new level. It’s pretty much a styling product and leave-in combined.
Use on damp or dry hair- I’ve had excellent results with both. I’ll be using this after days at the breezy beach, driving with the windows open, for a quick hair pick-me-up, restyling through day, or a refresher on my non-shampoo days.
John Frieda’s Root Awakening Health Boosting Detangling Spray is certainly a mouthful, but it is definitely a Bionic Buy!
The Root Awakening spray runs $6.49 at Drugstore.com and all the John Frieda products are currently buy one, get one half off. Unfortunately the Root Awakening Spray is out of stock at the time I wrote this review, but keep checking online or your local drugstores.
March 29, 2009 No Comments

No comments: