Friday, January 9, 2009

Katydid and Kid

GreenPartyGoods would like to gift one lucky K&K reader with a set of
{{{{5 party hats (not including the pirate hat) and 5 Crowns.}}}}

How awesome is that!
To enter:
1. Visit GreenPartyGoods and leave a comment on this post with your favorite product AND which crown or hat you like the best.
2. Make sure your email address is in the comment or is easily accessible via your blog profile or blog itself. I need a way to contact you!
3. For one extra entry, blog about this post and leave a separate comment letting me know
4. For a second extra entry, subscribe to my blog OR add my button to your sidebar. Be sure to leave your username or email address, since I will check.

This giveaway is for US postal addresses only.

You must do the first two things in order to enter. You will have until Monday January 19th at 11:59pm EST to enter. The winners will be chosen via random number generator the next day and notified by email. I'll also post the winners on my blog. If I don't hear back from the winners by Friday at noon, I'll pick another. Good luck!
Post Signature 19 comments

Click below to go directly to this contest:

http://katydidandkid.blogspot.com/search/label/Giveaways

No comments: